Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped receiving text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa was receiving text message notifications and now they have stopped. I’ve tried all the sync, restart, troubleshoot fixes suggested and none work.

I get WhatsApp, email, messenger etc but no texts. Is this a software issue?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@SunsetRunner, I'm sorry for the late response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

Regarding the text notifications issue that your Fitbit Versa is experiencing, I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I would like to know what is the brand and model of your phone.

In the meantime, please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article may contain steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed accordingly.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

I have an Apple iPhone X

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner, I apologize for the delayed response. However, I appreciate the information.

I would like you to check out Kate's post where she provides information about this issue and a workaround for you to try.

I appreciate your patience and time with this.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Thanks for this but my problem is not notifications in general, just text messages. I get all the others come through as they should. I’ve done the things suggested but as suspected, it doesn’t work

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes