Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped receiving text notiications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Started getting text again and stopped again.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Carppy, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it stopped receiving text notifications.

I would like to know what is the brand and model of your phone.

In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, monitor your watch and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ik have tried everything, but nothing works...

It's a versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cvv77, I'm sorry for the late response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community. I appreciate the time spent trying to get the text notification issue resolved before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information from my end, please let me know what troubleshooting steps you have tried.

In the meantime, let me know what is the brand and model of your phone.

Looking forward to your response.

Best Answer

I have a oneplus 6t and a Fitbit versa 2. I used to have a versa with the same phone and it was all working well. 

I tried to uninstall the Fitbit app serveral times, set my versa 2 to factory reset, and restarted my phone serveral times. I also disconnected the bluetooth. 

The Fitbit app is having acces to my phone and all apps necessary. 

I don't know what tot do anymore.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried all the suggestions doesn't help..S10+ galaxy 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Can you help me please! 

@JuanJoFitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Carppy @cvv77, I apologize for the delayed response. However, I'd like to thank you for trying the recommended troubleshooting steps.

Our team is aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix to this issue in order to have it resolved soon. Once a solution is available, we'll make sure to post it in the Community.

I totally understand how you feel about this and we appreciate your patience and understanding with this.

I'll be around if any question arises.

Best Answer