Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped responding after the update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Performed the latest update last night and now my Versa watch is completely unresponsive. Have tried all the procedures to restart including holding all three buttons in but nothing is happening. Screen is completely black. Battery was fully charged when firmware was installed.

What do I do now? I'm very disappointed!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

First thing to do is push left and bottom buttons at the same time for a few seconds till it vibrates, or

Put it on charge again.

Either should wake it up.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have already done all this and it is still unresponsive.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @KerryNZ, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa before reaching out. 

Since this sounds a bit more serious, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums. Note that we may take a bit long to get back to you since due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual. 

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes