Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped syncing with phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a FitBit Versa in early September, and low and behold less than 5 months later the device has failed and will no longer sync to any device. 

I have performed the classic "turn off and on bluetooth", "restart your tracker", "unpair and re-pair your tracker", "turn your phone on and off", with no success.

I'm not looking for any solutions, as I know I'll receive the same bland IT Crowd answer as I've gotten before. 

I simply wanted to post this as a warning for anyone who does a search when looking to purchase a smartwatch/fitness tracker".

Suffice to say, I will no longer be purchasing any more FitBit devices as I've now had 3 fail on me in the past 4 years. (2 - FitBit Blaze's that stopped syncing, tracking my sleep and heart rate, 1 - FitBit Versa that is less than 5 months old and will no longer sync on any device).

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@QuantumC26, thank you for participating in our Fitbit forums. I'm sorry to hear about the syncing issues that your Fitbit Versa experienced.

I totally understand how you feel about this and we appreciate your feedback and comments since this helps us to keep improving.

I understand also that you don't want to try more troubleshooting steps since you already tried the majority. However, if you change your mind, I'll be glad to follow up and help you.

Don't hesitate to get back if you have any questions.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
I mean if you have any other ideas, I'll try them. However, I've tried all
the standard "solves" and none of my devices (phone, tablet, and
girlfriends phone) can even find the Versa via bluetooth.
Best Answer
0 Votes