Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped working and won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I use my Fitbit Versa every day, two weeks ago the duration of the load began to decrease and now it does not turn on; I´ve already contacted customer service, I followed all their steps and it does not work. I still have a guarantee but they don't solve my problem.
What I can do?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ITZ9205.  

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your Fitbit Versa stopped working and won't turn on. Thank you for your efforts to resolve this and for contacting our Support team. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep working with them. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is my fitbit not working 

It isn't turning on and also isn't charging 

Best Answer

Same here just waking up and my Versa 2 screen is black and won’t sync!  This is my daily tool what’s going on??

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

Me too!  It just stopped yesterday!

Best Answer

My fitbit versa2 has been acting up as well the past 3 days woke up today and it was completely dead!  I just fully charged it yesterday. The day before just no activity had to do a reset but then dead after it said 58% battery.  I checked my settings nothing on that drains battery life out of the normal 5 day life I just did the update let's hope this helps. I rely on this watch for work and just plain life.

Best Answer
This seems to be something a lot of people are experiencing --
Sherry💐
Best Answer
What can I do.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a reason why the fitbits that I'm reading about here like mine I have suddenly stopped working screen is black black and cannot charge up

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have no idea why it has stopped working
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Versa also has blank screen and won’t turn on! I’ve tried everything!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

mine just blacked out tonight!!

Did anyone find out how to get it going again?

Best Answer
0 Votes