Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa stopped working a week ago. I have tried to reset it, but it does not come on.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Cheraka, it's nice to see you around here! I'm glad to hear that our Support Team solved the issue you were experiencing with your Fitbit Versa. 

Don't forget that you can set up your new device on your currently Fitbit account without losing any previous data by following these steps:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Contacted customer service and they are sending a replacement watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Cheraka, it's nice to see you around here! I'm glad to hear that our Support Team solved the issue you were experiencing with your Fitbit Versa. 

Don't forget that you can set up your new device on your currently Fitbit account without losing any previous data by following these steps:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes