Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My brand new Fitbit Versa I bought in February off the Lose It app, shipped to me through Amazon via FedEx in 1st-mid April, not even on the shelves/stores yet, stopped working completely about 2-3 days ago.

I have been sending emails & reading the troubleshooting articles, done the live chats, and nobody on chats can help fix this issue... once again, when I had a Fitbit Flex 2 that had daily syncing issues about 6-8 months after purchasing that one! Nobody from any of you with respond or reply back to me once again, and I want my Fitbit Versa replaced ASAP along with a new 3 year warranty from assurion! By tomorrow!

Moderator edit: Subject, format and personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @lriddle1, it's great to see you around.

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with your Versa and thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

I just wanted to remind you the set of guidelines we have for the Community, please make sure to take a look at them for preventing any violation. Also, could you please be more specific about the problem you are having with your watch? It isn't charging, responding, syncing, etc.?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This will be the 6th-8th time I’ve said to everyone involved in my Fitbit Versa!! I put it on about 4+ mornings ago, put it on straight off its charger, it was just fine at that time, I synced it with my “Lose It! app, put my weight & water in, then went to my Lose It! app, synced it as well for my Fitbit. A few hours later I looked down at my Fitbit Versa because I hadn’t felt an vibrations/reminder’s to get moving. Upon looking down at it, I noticed it was just a black screen. Pushed all the buttons all your articles said to do. Chat line agent couldn’t help neither. Put Versa back on the charger just in case....when I put it on the charger it would just stay a solid black screen. I couldn’t get it to turn off or on. Even the “flashing lights were not working on the back of the watch!!!” It has completely MALFUNCTIONED!!! And none of you companies are willing to either replace or refund my money back. Already had to downgrade back to a Fitbit Flex 2 again, but this time I went through Walmart.com & NOT FITBIT NOR LOSE IT!! My Assurion 3-yr won’t reply back neither!  Huge disappointment!!! This happened on my prior Fitbit Flex 2, but it was syncing issues after having it only about 6mos. None of you companies would reply back then neither!! Now I’m probably going to go purchase myself a brand new Apple Watch at the first of the year. Fitbit & Assurion has really been a poor company & don’t treat their customers that buy your products, ya take our money & then ignore us when we spend “HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS” on your products!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes