Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have bought a versa in nov 2018 and in less than six months it stopped working and Fitbit replaced it , however less than six months later and it stopped working so I contacted Fitbit support again and this time I opted to get the special edition. I am concerned and want to understand what is happening . I use the correct charger that comes with Fitbit and I want to know if Fitbit knows there is a problem. I really love my Fitbit but hate changing them every four months 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Asante I understand where you are coming from. I dont work for Fitbit so dont have insider knowledge, but I have had my versa (Special Edition) since they first came out with no problems at all. In addition to that I am around the forums a lot and the problems you describe ('stop working'), although a bit vague to be definite, dont appear in a huge number in the forums from memory, so it doesnt seem to be a problem that happens to all or even a high percentage of Versas (ther has been  HUGE number sold). In fact Versas in general seem to operate very well on the whole, so hopefully your next one wont have any problems. I hope that reassures you a bit.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes