Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, when I woke up this morning my fitbit versa was stuck on the loading/symbol screen, Ive tried turning it off and on and resetting it but it is still stuck on the symbol screen. My app says there is a software update available however I can’t update my fitbit since it is frozen on the symbol screen. My fitbit is only a few months old. PLEASE help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I am experiencing the same issue. Mine is 2 years old and I got an extended warraanty.

I followed all the steps that fitbit support recommended and still not working.

I would recommend a factory reset but maybe before u do that try holding the three buttons if bothung works and still stuck, put it on charger, mine only worked while charging but then no power, tried everything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa is stuck on the fitbit symbol. I tried updating my fitbit a week ago and it's had the logo on for the last week.  I tried to drain the battery and sometimes the battery comes on with 0% but then the fitbit symbol pops back up when I click I button. I even tried to hard reset it, and still nothing...just the symbol.  I have no idea what to do so now I am charging it because my fitbit app doesnt even sync or update with my fitbit anymore. I am heartbroken because I loved my Fitbit and have so may different bands and bumpers for it.  I even bought my parents two fitbits for mother and an early Father's Day gift.  They love it and I just keep hope alive that somehow it will work again but losing hope now.

Best Answer
0 Votes