Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stuck on Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

HI All my Versa won't turn on after factory reset.  Still resetting(only logo is appears)  status from 20 hours.  Also no vibrate when I put on charger

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @sateesh.muppala. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa before reaching out.

Please note the issue you're having comes from performing a factory reset without first unpairing your Fitbit device from your Fitbit account and phone's Bluetooth settings. With that being said, I suggest following the steps below in the order listed:

• Unpair your Versa from your phone's Bluetooth and also make sure it's no longer connect to your Fitbit app. 
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Versa again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa.

If you can't get started with your Versa, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

If you continue having issues updating your Fitbit device, see Why can't I update my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI,

I have preformed below steps .

• Unpair your Versa from your phone's Bluetooth and also make sure it's no longer connect to your Fitbit app. 
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.

-- after that as you mentioned below 2 final steps  I could not able to do.  Because Versa(my fit) not able to recognize and could not able to pair it.

also mentioned final step restart.  But what is happening here would be from past 2 days it is showing still processing with fitbit logo.  without moving furhter.

in order to restart again by pressing the left button but still it is not coming out and still showing only fitbit logo .

Thanks

Sateesh

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi ,  good morning.

This is already been 4 days I could not able to use my FIT BIT.  Can you please help me?  till today it is running with logo and does not change the status to normal.  I cannot see any thing else on the screen.

Thanks

SAteesh

Best Answer
0 Votes