Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stuck on reboot

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

my Fitbit Versa is stuck in the reboot loop. It started with the screen turning black, i tried to reboot - nothing happened. Battery was almost full but I put it in the charger to see if something happens. It then started the reboot loop.

I changed the clock face in the app to a fitbit one (as I read it may solve the issue), but it’s still doing the reboot loop.

I then uninstalled+reinstalled the fitbit app on my phone, then unpaired+paired the watch again but nothing happened (although weird that the pairing process worked so the watch must be alive). However when the pairing finished the watch is still rebooting when it’s in the charger.

If I take it out from the charger there is a black screen. Watch is unresponsive to any button.

Please can somebody help?

many thanks

Tom

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @tomesz , contact Customer Support about your problem, Erik

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I sent them an email. Hope they respond asap.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @tomesz , flagged your post to the Moderator Team. One of them will contact you soon via this topic, so keep a close eye on it, Erik

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @tomesz. It's nice to see you around, @SunsetRunner. 

@tomesz I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with your Fitbit Versa being stuck in the reboot loop. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have contacted them and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

@SunsetRunner I appreciate your efforts to help! 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer