Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my Charge 2 recently cracked in the middle of the screen, general wear and tear because I literally wear it everyday. It was outside the warranty so Fitbit gave me a link to a discounted upgrade (everything besides the Versa). I chose to go with the latest and greatest anyways and pay full price for the Versa.

I received it two days ago and have spent more time working to troubleshoot it then to actually use it. I give up, you'd think a brand new watch would work this first, second or third time around. I'm so disappointed that it won't sync with my iPhone after trying to delete and re-download the app, reset my phone, factory reset the watch, etc. I should have read these reviews before making the purchase, back to my cracked screen Charge 2 until I can find a new fitness tracking watch that will sync with my phone. Oh and the kicker, you have to pay for the shipping to send it back. Well played Fitbit.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Forums @Ashley619.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with the Fitbit Versa and that you returned it. If in the future there is something we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer