Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa vibration doesn't work on all features

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using my Fitbit Versa for roughly 24 hours, the vibration feature does not seem to work for the following:

• Text Messages (it works for phone calls).
  • Notifications on Movement once an hour.

I've done so much troubleshooting (turned the watch off, restarted the watch, deleted and re-added the app, restarted the app, ensured notifications are turned on in multiple places, did the stop watch test (it worked). I'm not sure what else to do, the features I was looking forward to was the reminder to move, but it is not working for me at all now. What other troubleshooting can I do. is the watch broken?

Lisa

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @Lisa_M_D.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you have contacted our support team, have they offer you a solution for this?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Yes, I contacted support and ran through the various troubleshooting, they could not fix it so they opened a ticket and said someone would reach out to me.  That was 2 days ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Lisa_M_D and would like to know if you have heard back from our support team after you contacted them?

See you around. Robot Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

No I haven't received any response yet.

Lisa

Best Answer
0 Votes

I appreciate the information @Lisa_M_D. Have you checked your spam folder? Maybe the reply from support is there.

If you really don't have anything, let me know. Robot wink

Best Answer