Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa vs Charge 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I'm trying to buy my first Fitbit device, my 2 choices are versa and charger 2; HRM accuracy is a relevant factor to me. Which one is more accurate? do they have the same kind of sensors? the same quality?

Thanks

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @weecan. I agree with @Cantryboy - newer technology is normally better, more advanced. Tap here for details on Fitbit’s HR technology. Tap here for info on how Fitbit helps you track your cardio fitness. 

Once when I was considering a new phone - the latest model or an older one that cost less - a friend asked me why in the world I would consider spending good money on old technology. I bought the latest model. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

The Versa is gonna be 2 years newer technology wise so that one is gonna be better...plus Versa is water resistant!

?
Best Answer

Hi there, @weecan. I agree with @Cantryboy - newer technology is normally better, more advanced. Tap here for details on Fitbit’s HR technology. Tap here for info on how Fitbit helps you track your cardio fitness. 

Once when I was considering a new phone - the latest model or an older one that cost less - a friend asked me why in the world I would consider spending good money on old technology. I bought the latest model. 

Best Answer

I would suggest Versa! I have a charge 2 right now. And yes it is a great device, but the HRM is older as stated above, and the Versa has a new and improved HRM inside, and the best part about it is that the HRM doesn’t protrude out of the back like it does the Charge 2!

Best Answer