Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa will not charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my Versa for 2 weeks and now will not charge. When it’s in the charger is says 0% battery please help so frustrated. I’ve tried restarting but nothing. Help 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Jcurtis78 Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry to hear that your Versa isn't charging. Try cleaning your device's contacts then plug it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's usb port (try different ones) or use an UL Listed usb wall adapter. Restart your Versa again and see if it responds.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
Thanks for the reply
Cleaned it , tried different usb , left it plugged in for 2 hours they to restart
Nothing worked :(. Took it to the Geek Squad to see if they can repair or figure it out but no luck.
I had to return it and get a new one :(.
Just in the process of setting it up now.
Thanks

Jenn
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Jcurtis78, thanks for taking the time to try some of the tips that my friend @AlvaroFitbit posted above. On the other side, I'm sorry to hear that they didn't work and you have decided to return it. I hope you can finish the setup process of the new one and it works well. 

You can keep us posted if further questions come across. 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes