Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't install Clock Faces and Apps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a Versa Special Edition and have set it up fine.

I'm trying to install new apps and clock faces. When I select the app or clock face that I want, I just get a spinning circle and nothing ever happens.

What do I do?

I've uninstalled and re-installed the fitbit app on my android phone

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @captainmorgan0, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the difficulties you're having when trying to install clock faces or app on your Versa SE. I'll be glad to help. 

I've seen that you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they tried helping you with this issue. I'm sorry to say that your mobile phone is not currently included in our list of supported devices.  You can see the list at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Fitbit products are compatible with most devices that have the following operating systems: Apple iOS 12.2 and higher, Android OS 7.0 and higher.

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

However, if you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend doing the following:

1. Make sure Fitbit app  and Versa Lite version are up-to-date.
  2. Restart your Versa Lite 
  3. Switch to another clock than the one you want to switch to using the clocks app, as well as in the gallery choose the same clock face. Once syncs complete, it should get past the switching state.
  4. Restart the Fitbit mobile app: Force close Fitbit app & relaunch the app.
  5. Restart Bluetooth
  6. Trigger a regular sync.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @captainmorgan0, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the difficulties you're having when trying to install clock faces or app on your Versa SE. I'll be glad to help. 

I've seen that you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they tried helping you with this issue. I'm sorry to say that your mobile phone is not currently included in our list of supported devices.  You can see the list at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Fitbit products are compatible with most devices that have the following operating systems: Apple iOS 12.2 and higher, Android OS 7.0 and higher.

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

However, if you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend doing the following:

1. Make sure Fitbit app  and Versa Lite version are up-to-date.
  2. Restart your Versa Lite 
  3. Switch to another clock than the one you want to switch to using the clocks app, as well as in the gallery choose the same clock face. Once syncs complete, it should get past the switching state.
  4. Restart the Fitbit mobile app: Force close Fitbit app & relaunch the app.
  5. Restart Bluetooth
  6. Trigger a regular sync.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes