Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't keep a charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa is only a few months old and I love it for the most part. But the last couple of weeks it won't even  stay charged for 24 hours.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I had the same problem with mine a few months ago after updating the software. I contacted Fitbit and they said it was a known problem with some Versas. Basically the update stuffed the battery, they didn't really explain why. They sent me a new one, no problems.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I had the same problem with mine a few months ago after updating the software. I contacted Fitbit and they said it was a known problem with some Versas. Basically the update stuffed the battery, they didn't really explain why. They sent me a new one, no problems.

Best Answer

Hi, 

Did you manage to work out why it was loosing charge?

My versa lite has just started doing the same thing, only lasts a couple of hours at the most. As far as I can tell there was no update done, I would assume that I would need to allow this to happen? 

Before this, I loved my Fitbit.

Was a gift and now that I have issues I don't know what I can do and if it would even be able to be replaced. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I got mine a week ago and have the same issue suddenly after just a few days! I'm writing to Fitbit to see what's going on but I'm really disappointed since this pebble is a replacement for my last Versa (which the HR monitor stopped working). 

Best Answer
0 Votes