Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't sync, install apps, clock faces and unresponsive to touch screen in the exercise app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got my Versa back in October 2020. Have enjoyed it up till recently. It takes a lot of attempts to get it to sync.

Also, in the past few days, when I go to my Exercise app and try 'Start' on any workout, it is unresponsive and does not start.

The clock faces and apps are in a perpetual state of installing.

I get a message saying 'Continue Installing?' If I press either 'continue' or 'later', nothing happens. Same goes for apps.

I have restarted the Versa, I have factory reset it, but still no change.

I would love some suggestions as I feel lost without it.

I am syncing with my Huawei P30 Pro. It has never given me any issues until now

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

If you can, try clearing the Fitbit App cache and force stopping it. Then restart both watch and phone.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried your suggestions but still not working. The sync is working much better, but the clockfaces won't install, the apps wont install, they are in a perpetual state of installing. Again, when I choose exercise on my Fitbit, if I press 'Start', it's unresponsive

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the exercise unresponsiveness try turning off Bluetooth on the phone. It will stop the syncing but may free up the watch to respond.

For further help you will need to either post watch firmware version and Fitbit App version and phone type or you could contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you.

On the watch

Swipe left

Settings

Scroll to the bottom

Click About

Version near the top

In the phone Fitbit App

Click on profile photo [top left]

Help & Support

App Version at the top

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer