Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on or charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit versa watch was working perfectly fine with no physical damage. Suddenly the next day the watch doesnt turn on despite charging it or following the instructions mentioned in the manual and forums.

Requesting fitbit team to assist in this on priority 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Ram.sh7  these are the community forums where users of the Fitbit products post and share. It helps to know more about what you have done. Did you do a restart of the device? click to learn how

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi trust me, spoke to fitbit customer service.

They told product is defective and since it is out of warranty, should
throw it in the dustbin

“Will be very careful while spending money on products and will chose
premium products instead of defective products like fitbit “

Regards
No more a fitbit user
Best Answer

Hi there, @Ram.sh7. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration. @Odyssey13 Thanks for your help!

Our products are indeed designed and made to last (this goes for each product component) however, there is not an infallible way to ensure that no issues will be present in the long run. Because of this, our Warranty Policy is set into providing as much coverage as we can.

We understand that the outcome of your case with our Support Team is not fulfilling your expectations, but keep in mind that every case is completely different from the others. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and feedback. For more information about the outcome of your case, please get in touch with our Support Team again or you can also check our warranty policies here for a better understanding of the information you were provided.

Thanks for your understanding. Have a good day!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I have been having the same problems and was told to change time zones and then change it back, then change clock faces and then change it back and that I was good to go. 30 minutes later I was calling customer service back and was told that I had to do a factory reset which didn’t work and since my Fitbit was just outside of the warranty there was nothing else they could do and was given a discount code. Only had this Fitbit just over a year and customer service was not like this before.

Best Answer

Hi i did restart and i did try to press the home and the lower left button to check if the watch works. Infact i did this on call with the support team. After all the checks made by them, they told my product is defective and is out of warranty and hence they cant assist any further.  The problem is about the quality of product and service. 

Product quality - Havent seen any watch costing around 20,000 Rs switch off like this after 2 years without any damage

Service quality - I have seen companies selling smart watches of 1/4th of what fitbit charges , with good service and assistance. They surely dont tell their customers that their product is defective and since it out of warranty they cant help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Like i said, not sure of any smart watch costing 20,000 Rs and suddenly becoming defective without any physical damage, and then service team telling the product is defective and since its out of warranty, they cant help

Anyways just wanted to bring it to your attention that service and the products have to be on par with the costly prices of your products. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem!!  Did a factory reset and nothing.  About to contact chat again!

Best Answer
0 Votes