Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa turned off randomly, this morning and it won't turn on using back and bottom buttons. It had about a 50% charge when it stopped working, and step counting and alarms had been working fine up until about 30 minutes before I noticed it was off. Any ideas?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Sarahsarahsarah welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it won't turn on.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, charge your watch for 2-3 hours and see if it vibrates when plugging it on the charger and comes back to life.

Finally, try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit and see if the display turns on as well.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Hi, Sorry for the delay in reply. This did not work for me at all. I've had my watch fully charged and it will simply turn off randomly and won't start again unless charged. Putting it on the charger will seemingly reactivate it, but like I said before, it won't hold. The watch face is one of the fitbit factory faces, too, so that didn't make a difference. 

Any other ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sarahsarahsarah thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps.

Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer