Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa2 Band removal?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you get the metal mesh band off VERSA 2 - need to use on a new Fitbit? My Fitbit was corrupted & they are replacing it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I had the same problem yesterday with lines and ink looking spots on the screen of my Versa2. I did a chat with a Fitbit person and I sent her a photo of what the screen looked like- they authorized a replacement for me. BUT NOW I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET MY MESH BAND OFF MY OLD Fitbit - TRIED EVERYTHING - PLEASE HELP if anyone knows how since I somehow got that band on but now can't remove it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SharonLynn-hi   see Page 14 of the user manual for directions on how to remove the band - click to see.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you - page 14 explained how to remove band. Its not the direction that it wants to go but once you push the lever to the inside it works great, I had watched the video and it did not help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

me too same issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SharonLynn-hi   Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Operation hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes