Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa2 got locked

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 got locked by entering wrong pin. Disconnected with my phone. Setting it up requires four digit code which is on display screen . When i click on screen it comes “unlock with your phone” Please assist me to getting unlock..

I have tried every possible thing to unlock it but it fails..

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

There is a way to reset the PIN....but it only works if your fitbit is still connected to your phone/account. As you have disconnected it things are a little tricky. You need to factory reset your fitbit and set it up again as though it were a new device. The problem with this is that you can't get to the settings to trigger a factory reset. There is a complicated, undocumented way of doing it but I think you would do best to get customer support talk you through the process. You can get them via contact.fitbit.com 

For those coming across this thread I copy below the instructions if your fitbit is still connected to your phone:

unlock3.png

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

There is a way to reset the PIN....but it only works if your fitbit is still connected to your phone/account. As you have disconnected it things are a little tricky. You need to factory reset your fitbit and set it up again as though it were a new device. The problem with this is that you can't get to the settings to trigger a factory reset. There is a complicated, undocumented way of doing it but I think you would do best to get customer support talk you through the process. You can get them via contact.fitbit.com 

For those coming across this thread I copy below the instructions if your fitbit is still connected to your phone:

unlock3.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for the message. Will trying....

Best Answer
0 Votes