Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa2 not auto tracking exercise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa2 has been working fine, but since the 5th, it has stopped auto-tracking my exercise.  So I'm not getting calories burned, zone minutes, etc.  It's getting frustrating as I have just stared a new regime, and no longer getting my stats.  I've deleted and reinstalled the app, done multiple resets of phone and versa, and nothing is helping. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This doesn't address lack of auto-tracking, but that should not affect zone minutes or daily calorie burn.  If you are not getting any zone minutes and calorie burn is not increasing with exercise, check if you are getting heart rate reading.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

This doesn't address lack of auto-tracking, but that should not affect zone minutes or daily calorie burn.  If you are not getting any zone minutes and calorie burn is not increasing with exercise, check if you are getting heart rate reading.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For it to track right now, I'm having to add it in myself.   It's getting my heart rate no problem, along with my steps, stairs. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue today. I was doing Orange Theory and I normally pick the Workout to track but my Versa kept pausing itself and wouldn’t let me unpause. I did a soft restart and figured it would just auto track my activity. Nope! It registered 1 minute of exercise today. Frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Using the Exercise App solves all these problems, but I understand many seem dead set against using it.

Best Answer
0 Votes