Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verse display shakes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just set up my new Fitbit Versa this morning. Everything works fine but while I’m sitting still my versa display comes on and shakes and shutters. Then it will move to the apps while the screen is shaking or twitching. Anyone knows what’s going on? I did take a video of this problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I've only had mine for a few days and it does this also. What it is telling me is to walk over 250 steps in an hour on the 8 hours that I chose. I would turn off notifications.if you don't want this feature. 

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer

First of all you should try restarting your Versa, you can do this by pressing and holding the left button and bottom right button together for 15 secs (until you see the fitbit logo).

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
Thank you I’ll try that 👏

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Mine did that before the screen just went blank.  Everything worked but the screen.  I'm waiting for my replacement.

KC | Texas
One, Charge HR, Charge 2, Versa | Galaxy S9 Plus
Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried resetting it as suggested by someone else and after doing that 3 times today I think I’m going to have to call Fitbit for a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's such a new device to all of us, these unknown problems keep popping up. 

Here is a link to contact Fitbit. 

At the bottom of the page, choose Lets Talk
http://help.fitbit.com/?c

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer

Mine does the exact same, and I already had mine replaced ones! Think I need to do that again?? I really thought I bought a great watch this time, but not so sure anymore?! I’ll try to reset it again, and if it’s not working, I’ll send it back and probably buy a different one! I’m disappointed really! Anyone who knows any answers to the problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, after I had my first Versa replaced I have not had a single problem and I wear mine every day. Have them send you another one I’m sure it will be fine. Good luck. I love my Fitbit Versa!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes