Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa doesn't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my versa doesn't turn on but when I put it on the charger it works but says I have 0% battery life, but the app says its full.  I've tried restarting it and I've done the other troubleshooting options but none of them seem to work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, did you also performed a Factory Reset with the three buttons method?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, did you also performed a Factory Reset with the three buttons method?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes and it does nothing 

Best Answer

Hi, contact Customer Support about it and mention that you've already did a FR to solve the problem without any luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KTS99 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response. However, regarding the unresponsive display of your Fitbit Versa, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they handled your case via email. Was a solution provided?

Thank you so much for your help my friend @SunsetRunner!

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Yes, they couldn't help me fix the fitbit but my warranty is still available so they are sending me a new one, and I can't wait to get it. I appreciate all the help. 

Best Answer

@KTS99 That's great news! I'm so glad to hear that you were sent a replacement unit. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes