Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vibrations during interval training

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve set my Fitbit vibration to strong, however the interval training feature ignores this setting and only gives me the standard strength vibration. Half the time I miss the notification to change to next activity because I don’t feel the vibration on top of everything else. Could Fitbit please ensure the interval feature takes note of the user setting in this respect? Thanks 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Rlhart, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response and thanks a lot for your feedback regarding the intensity of the haptic feedback does not apply to interval workouts.

After reading your concern, we tested out this with the team as we were curios and note that the "Strong" Intensity applies to interval training. If you are seeing this is not the case with your Versa, try to perform a restart. For more help this article will guide you through: How do I restart my Fitbit device? Additionally ,try to switch back to normal and again switch it back to strong.

Hope this helps and stay tuned if you want to share more feedback like this.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi. Thanks for your reply but whilst I’ve both restarted my Fitbit, and toggled beck and forth between ‘strong’ and ‘normal’, the notification for interval training remains ‘normal’ giving me only two very short buzzes rather than three sets of four long buzzes that I get with the ‘strong’ setting that I get with other Fitbit functions.

Half the time I can’t feel it while training; I have to leave the screen always on and I have to frequently check where I am in my training programme.

Thanks
Rebecca

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

This is an old threat but its not been fixed yet. I have the same issue. the vibration is too short and light and I keep missing it futing intervals. it would help to lengthen and intensify

Best Answer