Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WRONG TIME

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa fitbit doesnt seem to sync and it dioesnt show the correct time forthe time zone I am in. It also seems to be a few minutes behind. HELP. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

I’m in the U.K. and use my watch on the silent alarm. Lately it’s started loosing time, I made a point of syncing my watch before I went to bed and this morning it’s five minutes slow ☹️

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing is happening to me!! I am resetting, I have updated and still it is freezing and loosing time. It is currently running 40 mins slow!! Still synced to my phone cause I get notices but not picking up the time! Have you fixed yours? If so how?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.

yes I managed to fix mine. I deleted the fitbit app from my iphone and re-started it. That solved the problem.

good luck and let me know. 
I also deleted the fitbit versa from the app and put it back. 

Best Answer

I just did all of that and still no luck! So annoying any other ideas??

Best Answer
0 Votes
So I’ve just deleted the app and re installed it so I’ll give you a full update tomorrow, it will then have run for 24 hours

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
My problem has only started this week. Previous weeks my phone wasn’t finding my Fitbit and I had to keep resetting it. . If I find a way, I’ll let you know 😊

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure if this is the problem with yours, but mine is randomly changing time zones.  So my alarms don't go off, etc. because my watch randomly decided at some point in the middle of the night that it is 3 hours earlier in Pacific rather than Eastern time.  

I was told to fix this by logging in to the dashboard, completing my profile, and then saving the correct time zone.  I was assured this would work, but it did not.  

I will try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.  I was going to then seek to exchange my Versa 2 for a new one assuming this one is defective, but if this is a widespread problem...?  They are selling it as a smartwatch, it needs to at least be capable of getting the tie right!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still loosing time and struggling to sync

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I am still having to lens, I have let the battery run completely flat and will give it full cha the and try resetting the app and see how that goes....

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is now happening daily for me - time simply resets from Eastern time to Pacific time at some random point in the day.  They are trying the cop out that it is related to Daylight Savings Time however my support logs document it has been going on longer than that.  It's messing with my alarms, my sleep tracking and my exercise tracking.  

Best Answer
0 Votes