Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app won’t fx since recent update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I fix the weather app. City displays with no temp and says I need to sync with mobile device which I have done several times. This all happened after the recent update. It also displays a c for Celsius despite having it set for Fahrenheit, but no temp and no other info. Help pls. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, this is a well known problem after the latest update. My weather is functioning without any problems. despite all the posts about this. Maybe what I did, might also solve your problem:

1. Go to the My Apps and Weather app and press the settings button on the right of it.

2. Do you see your "current Location" there? If not make sure that Fitbit has access to your location. Sync again and see if it works now. when not:

3. go bacl to the weather app, press again the settings and press "Add location" and enter manually the exact location of your current location and press search. When the weather app finds it, it will be added to your locations.

4. Sync again with your Versa, soemtimes it will be needed more than once, and see if your weather is updated and visible on your Versa. Good luck! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, just to futher clarify "adding a location": if you cuurent location is f.i. London, after having pressed add location, just type in the search bar London and press search. Is should be found rather soon and choose it when it shows up and it will be addedas a seperate location. To be sure: reboot your Versa by pressing and holding the left and right lower buttons together untill you see the Fitbit logo and release the buttons.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks again!
Best Answer
0 Votes