Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why no GPS on the Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read that you need to get the special edition of versa for GPS?  Why the difference?  Why did they just not include it all in one watch?  Also -- what difference does no GPS make?  Just in logging your exercise paths?  

Best Answer
105 REPLIES 105

I would be buying this watch if it had built in GPS.  As a runner/biker built in GPS is a must.  Are there plans to have the features of versa 2 with built in GPS or ionic with added versa 2 features.  

Best Answer

@chester14 There hasn't been any announcements regarding such a device, but I'm sure if the Ionic 2 does come it will have the added Versa 2 features. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Will there ever be a versa 3 with GPS? I really want a watch with GPS but I really don't like the ionic.

Best Answer
The only Fitbit that has built-in GPS is Ionic I use the Versa Limited Edition Sent From My《Galaxy Note-10+ :mobile_phone:》T-Mobile 5G LTE > 《Outlook-G-Mail :open_mailbox_with_raised_flag:》Mobile-Office- Professional :laptop_computer:°>:tear_off_calendar:✒:card_index_dividers:》John Bryson :briefcase:👨‍⚖Got Skills-Naturally Talented- Gifted Cellphone:telephone: 857-204-2339 Email  :postbox:     JohnWBryson@Gmail.com                         StayNfresh@Outlook.com  Health & Happiness ✔:hundred_points::trade_mark:Make It A Great Day ✔:hundred_points::trade_mark:Aim For Kindness ✔:hundred_points::trade_mark:Be The Reason Someone Smiles Today✔:hundred_points::trade_mark:Have Yourself A Happy Healthy &Prosperous Day ✔:hundred_points::trade_mark: 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Please consider including on-board GPS on a lower-end, but water-resistant, model such as the Versa Lite. It is a great feature for safet-conscious parents of younger children.

Best Answer

I have the ionic and my gps is denied —- ?? why?

Best Answer
0 Votes