Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't turn on

ANSWERED

I have a Versa 2 that I got about 17 months ago. The problem I've been having the last 3 weeks is that when I push the button on the side to check the time, my steps, heart rate, etc. it won't go on. If I  press the button a few times and it may or may not go on. Any suggestions as to what I can do would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ditab @Toninutt - you can possibly get around the problem by either double tapping the watch face instead of a button push or setting Quick view On in the Fitbit App Versa page and syncing. 

What this will does is turn on wrist wake so that during the day when you raise your wrist the display comes on automatically.

If the button problem is your only problem it can be a hardware fault or software.

To eliminate the latter, sync the watch fully then swipe the watch face left, tap settings, About Versa 2, scroll to Shutdown and yes.

Place on charge to restart it, but if attempts to charge it doesn't wake it you may not be able to restart it with the button and won't be able to use it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Following, I have the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @ditab @Toninutt - you can possibly get around the problem by either double tapping the watch face instead of a button push or setting Quick view On in the Fitbit App Versa page and syncing. 

What this will does is turn on wrist wake so that during the day when you raise your wrist the display comes on automatically.

If the button problem is your only problem it can be a hardware fault or software.

To eliminate the latter, sync the watch fully then swipe the watch face left, tap settings, About Versa 2, scroll to Shutdown and yes.

Place on charge to restart it, but if attempts to charge it doesn't wake it you may not be able to restart it with the button and won't be able to use it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for responding. That'll work.
Best Answer
I don't know if you saw the message I received. The post said to tap twice
on the face of the watch and it will go on.
Best Answer
0 Votes