Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong time and won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit won't sync and the time is wrong, its about 11 hours behind. I've uninstalled & done all the usual basic things. What else can i do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I chatted with support & my Versa lite cannot by fixed,. My Fitbit worked correctly for less than 13 months and Fitbill offered me 35% off a new product. I want to buy a product that I can rely on made by a company backs its defective product.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

I am having the same problem! Mine is about 23 min behind and I've been trying to fix the problem for hours! I have done all of the usual but now it is not even showing up in my Bluetooth and won't link directly to the wi-fi. What is happening?

Best Answer

I don't know, it's soooo frustrating. It's been going on for several days.  It started out being under an hour behind and over the past few days it gets further behind. I had no problems at all until that update in January. It's been one issue after another since then, i don't know if it was the update or just coincidence but either way it needs to be fixed.

Best Answer
Same!! I’m now up to 51 minutes behind. I chatted with support and there was no result. Now I am waiting for an email with my options and if there is warranty. I buy a new fit bit every year or two….

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Mine is doing the sing thing. It dies almost every other day, and when I charge it and it comes back on the time is wrong and I can’t get it to correct itself in the app. This is the second time this has happened in the past two months. It’s also having trouble syncing to the app. 

Best Answer

I have an original versa and it won’t sync. I don’t want to lose my data from today’s killer workout, so I’m trying to avoid “forgetting device” reboot. This is a bummer. App is up to date and versa watch itself is up to date… 😞 #help

Best Answer

I get it, I had over 20,000 steps yesterday trying to get the Pocono challenge badge. After four hours of it not syncing and doing everything they tell you to do I ended up losing it so now I get to start over again today. I should say I would start over today except for it's still not syncing I checked into buying a Samsung Smartwatch yesterday I'm about done with Fitbit!  When this started they blamed my phone now I've upgraded my phone it worked for a month and now it's crap again. I talked to chat line and they said they would get back to me by email. Surprise I haven't heard from them

Best Answer
I also was told I would get an email within a few hours…. Still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I chatted with support & my Versa lite cannot by fixed,. My Fitbit worked correctly for less than 13 months and Fitbill offered me 35% off a new product. I want to buy a product that I can rely on made by a company backs its defective product.

Best Answer

KatRabbitt: That is more than I got, I just heard their 27 step, Uninstall, reinstall, turn off, turn on, reboot rhetoric! I am with you, if I have to start over, it won't be with Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too, 2 days ago 🤨

Best Answer
0 Votes

I talked to chat and now I can't get back into them. My Versa is an hour behind and I can't change it. Guess  I will by a different brand.

Best Answer
0 Votes