Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my versa 3 stopped sync'ing last week; I want to return it

my versa 3 stopped sync'ing last week

I have rebooted my watch probably around 8 to 10 times, and the phone 4 to 5 times.  I uninstalled the app, and reinstalled it (obviously) to the latest version.  I have a Pixel 6, and it's completely up-to-date.

At this point, this is too big a headache and I want to just return it.

My wife said she got it for me from Sam's club in June of last year, so it's still under warranty.  She said they told her to come here to the fitbit website.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Have you tried contacting customer support? It's too late to get your money back from Sam's 

Best Answer
so the "warranty" has no meaning...?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@urbancenturion A warranty means you're entitled to a replacement if it malfunctions. Not a refund. Your wording of "return", looks like you want a refund? You can access chat in about two minutes and get direct help.

Best Answer

Hi @urbancenturion - syncing issues are often a problem with the Fitbit App.

Try removing the watch Bluetooth entries from the phone, logout of the Fitbit App and clear the storage cache and force stop it before restarting both.

At this point make sure there are no other devices running the Fitbit App or watches switched on.

Login to the App and setup the watch on your account, select the watch & choose replace. This will make new Bluetooth entries and install the watch on your account and sync, if the watch is not faulty.

If faulty get customer support to replace it or or provide more help.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guy,

I did try to remove the bluetooth connection to the watch.
I force stopped many times. (I never cleared the cache.)
There were no other devices.
I uninstalled the app, reinstalled, and logged in.
I tried to add the watch, again, fresh.  It would never connect

I truly believe the watch had something really wrong with it, at this point.

My family went to Sam's again today (for another reason), but while there, my wife tried again, and explained everything I had found out from around here, and they finally took it back, since it was technically still under warranty.

Thanks for trying.

Best Answer

Being under warranty has nothing to do with Sams club. Buyer has to verify warranty with Fitbit. That's great if they took a loss and refunded it. Your wife must be very good with people. 

Best Answer
0 Votes