Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

versa battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

got a versa that's now about 6 months old......battery only lasts about a day......is it just me or is there a general problem as I thought the battery was supposed to last 4 or 5 days ?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

No, it's not just you. Not just the Versa either. My Blaze battery - 18 months old and still under warranty - has a life of just a few hours. My complaint brought an offer of EITHER a free replacement Blaze or 50% off a new device from Fitbit. (Ex tax and delivery)   BUT !  But when I decided to pay 50% towards a Versa 2 I clicked on the "redeem" link only to find that the offer was confined to very few models, one of which was the "old" Versa and they wouldn't let me buy the "New" Versa 2.....BUT THEY WANTED THE SAME PRICE AS THE VERSA 2 !!!   So I said I would take a replacement Blaze instead. Oh no you can't, they said, you have already redeemed the alternative option.   Now, on reading of the same affliction with the Versa, I have decided to cut my losses and have neither  (and to add insult to injury a replacement Blaze would not attract a new warranty period) and have told F-bit   (A new F word) to stuff it. It is undeniably unfair trading and possibly contrary to law in the UK. If there is such a thing as a reliable fitness watch with decent battery life I have yet to hear of it.  Suggestions welcome!

Best Answer
0 Votes