Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

versa sleep hours

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my versa shows me going to sleep hours after i have gone to bed but shows the correct time that i wake up

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Same here and it is beyond frustrating. Is there a bug? A fix? Seems every feature I like or depend on is very unreliable! Get it together Fitbit! We pay these prices for quality products that are suppose to work!!!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Same here and it is beyond frustrating. Is there a bug? A fix? Seems every feature I like or depend on is very unreliable! Get it together Fitbit! We pay these prices for quality products that are suppose to work!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just so I understand you guys correctly, is the Versa getting the time wrong when you fall asleep, but showing the correct time when you wake up? Or am I getting that backwards?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
Doesnt record time falling asleep until hours after asleep yet records correct time waking up.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Doesn't record time falling asleep until hours after the fact yet records correct time of awakening.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No you have it correct 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alright then, I didn't see anything in regards to there being a bug, but I did find an article that may be of use to both of you.  You can edit your Sleep Stages to reflect more accurate data.  

If you look further into that article, you will also find more about possible reasons why your data may not have been recorded correctly.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes