Able to customize symptoms in the Temperature and Symptom tile

I love the symptom tracker feature. This is awesome. I would love to see additions to the temperature and symptom checker. Either customizable or additional options like swollen lymph nodes, joint pain, back pain, dizziness, anxiety, memory loss, forgetfulness,

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity
7 Comments
charleskn
Distance Runner

This would be great for many applications. If the user can create custom symptoms, it will be very flexible for folks with sleep issues, digestive issues, etc.

Digestive issues, allergies, etc. should be in separate categories as it would be possible to correlate digestive upset with specific foods that are logged, or allergies always occurring at certain times (i.e. after visiting a friends house).

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Wedgiefish. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to customize your symptoms in the Temperature and Symptom tile with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Såerjeghere
First Steps
Much like the female heath tracker but a more general one, which can be used by both men and women, where you can track symptoms from bowel movements to breathing issues, or various pains to rashes/allergy symptoms. This would be useful to see if there is perhaps any correlation between food intake or types of exercises that cause the symptoms.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Såerjeghere. Thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to customize and track more symptoms with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support and keep adding your suggestions!

Lapatrona
First Steps

This is also what I came here to request. 

I would like to see customizable icons to add your own repeat symptoms. I would like to use this for monitoring chronic illness and to show to my doctor. 

jmgarnet76
Jogger

I could not agree more

In fact I came on to suggest this very thing. I would love to be able to add via text things such as chills without fever, sweating, rash, visual migraine without the headache, urinary issues, etc. That way could get a complete picture of overall health. This should be available for all users as a courtesy especially with not knowing what small ailments could be related to covid. If someone were to type in they felt winded or other random symptom they write off for something else. Then if a covid test comes back positive it could be used as a hey these were my symptoms before i tested positive and would help give doctors a better understanding of the disease.

adriano72
Base Runner

Custom symptoms and notes would be great. The current list of possible symptoms is rather limited, plus one can't add some note to better keep track. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.