Able to rearrange order of individual stats rather than groups

The new design update is quite awful, in my opinion. The home screen can only be customized order by the entire group rather than individual items. This is so limiting. Please revert to allowing each item to be ordered independently.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

35 Comments
Caz572
First Steps
The look of the new app is dull compared to the previous look. I hate that you can't move the tiles to personalize where I want things instead it's the whole group only. I will not be renewing my membership while it looks like this. Please listen to your customers and put it back to how they like it. Thanks
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JNetRocks, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to rearrange order of individual stats on the new Fitbit app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Windywaters
First Steps
The new ap layout is not very visually friendly to a user. It requires organizing by groups and the groups are not always a user's interest. Is it possible to amend to be able to either create a customized grouping or customize the items in your grouping? Not just turn them off or on. Separate them all together so they can be moved.
Anai_S
Stepping Up

I wholeheartedly agree with everyone whether under this post or any other you find here on the site and anywhere throughout social media. Everyone is complaining and hating this new interface. On top of what I've seen others say why change the weight info display? I don't want to see what I weigh (duh I know what I weigh), I want to see the number of what I have lost so far. I used to come to the app and be excited to see my numbers and now it just sucks. Wtf have you done. Google really does not care about the people. I have had a fitbit watch for almost 10 years (currently on my third watch) and this is just the worst thing you can do to your customers (both premium or not). Next time I decide to buy a new watch it will definitely not be another fitbit unless you fix everything your customers are complaining about. Probably also canceling my premium subscription soon if this doesn't change. 

TammyKinPA
Base Runner

@Anai_S I 100% agree about the change in the weight display.  Not only does the current display give you zero indication of your progress toward the weight goal that you've set, but the last thing I want is for my weight to be broadcast to anyone with a view of my phone screen.  In fact, I can say with a fairly high degree of certainty that NOBODY wants that, regardless of what the number actually is.  I don't tell other people my weight.  I certainly don't need my phone doing it for me.  At this point my only option as I see it is to turn that metric off in the app.  Of course, when it's turned off, then it is not given as an option for manual logging, so in order to log my weight I now either have to edit the display setting to turn weight back on temporarily, or use the Log Weight widget.  (The widget is quicker and easier.)  And if I want to see any information at all related to the weight metric, the only option is turn it back on in the display.

SciWizard
Base Runner

Hi. I saw several articles Google suggested today saying they hear us and will make appropriate changes. Hallelujah!

https://9to5google.com/2023/10/17/fitbit-redesign-updates

johannadhall
Jogger

Yes agreed. With every update, Google makes Fitbit function less well. I’m glad to have the step streak back and the battery percentage on the Home Screen. even though it is ugly and harder to see stats in total. Now the exercise page has been changed so we get less information. Formerly the amount of time in each cardio zone was shown. Now it’s only a total with renamed Zones. Why? Fat burning, cardio and Peak more better representations. Clearly, whoever is messing with the app has never used a Fitbit. Hatred for Google grows among us. Probably I will get an Apple Watch. i’m so sad about this. I have been touting Fitbit for years. Bought watches for others. Now I would not recommend Fitbit to anyone.

Wishineverupgra
First Steps

This email is used with a different ???? Fitbit???

Of course from  2 to a 3 to a 5 . Maybe the overeducated should visit earth somtime.

Give the user/purchaser/investor back control of what he sees on his watch! Getting old is problematic in itself bad eyes are not conducive to a 25mm screen.

When i lose my classic clock/watch face i have a really terrible time wasted sorting/navigating through all the unwanted unused annoying dross i don't need or want trying to get it back.

Give me back order of display, fixed until i want to change it.

Very dissatisfied 

John Mills

Fly24
Jogger
Allow customers to 100% customize the order of their stats and goals. Everyone has different priorities and metrics they need to see in a certain order
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Fly24, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to customize the order of all the stats and goals with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested on this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.