Add Agenda app to Sense 2

Please add Calendar app to Sense 2! This was available on my Versa, which was less expensive and presently obsolete. Spotify would be helpful as well

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

56 Comments
sparkles4
Tempo Runner
Bring the agenda or calendar to the Sense 2. The Sense 2 has everything I want except for agenda or calendar.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @sparkles4, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding Agenda app to the Sense 2. Because this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

In regards to your other inquiry, let us share that you can add the Weather tile to your watch. For more information see this help article.

RemkeRemke
First Steps

I also mis my calendar. I've had several Fitbits and always had a calender. Now i've got the Fitbit Sense 2 for my birthday and there is no calender anymore.

I miss it every day.

So please make it available again.

Thanx 

Debz20
First Steps

Upgraded from versa 2 to sense 2.... feels a downgrade at present    Where's agenda gone? And Spotify?

Chenners
First Steps
So many complaints and Fitbit do nothing!

I will never buy anything from Fitbit again!
--
Steve Chenery
frchris06
First Steps

Disappointing to have less than charge 4

Ebl_dk80
First Steps

@LizzyFitbit 

how many votes do your need to get a feature being considered for development? Currently it’s 307 likes.

It’s obvious that the lack of the Agenda app is a downgrade. I Just bought a Sense2 because my Charge 4 broke and being decommissioned. I can’t believe I had Spotify and Agenda on a model from 2020 and not on the newest one! Please do something about …

asiayeah
Pace Setter

We all know the number of votes is irrelevant to whether Fitbit would consider adding a feature. It is all controlled by Google now. 

DaiWxx
Jogger

Ludicrous that the sense 2 doesn’t have calendar. Had I known this I’d have gone for another make. It’s such an obvious need I foolishly assumed it would be on the watch!!

Stellrk
Recovery Runner

Wow, I see that 10 months ago they would consider adding if agenda to Sense 2 if anyone voted for it. Well they've had close to 4,000 votes but still no app and no calendar notifications for their customers.

But I discovered one calendar which will link your outlook calendar to Fitbit. Yahoo!

Chenners
First Steps
It’s not going to happen complete rubbish never will buy Fitbit again

--
Steve Chenery
sytwix
Jogger

I’m surprised and disappointed that an upgrade from an old versa 2 to the new sense 2 means I lose the agenda/calendar. Spent some time looking for it. What a weird decision to drop something so basic

HHannah
First Steps

I wish it had a calendar too! I got a Fitbit specifically to help manage ADHD and the lack of a planner/calendar is the opposite of helpful 😞

CMMV
Stepping Up

Ditto! My daughter gifted me this "upgrade" for this exact purpose. Don't
have the heart to tell her.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Chelle3008
First Steps

Any update on when this might happen? Can understand 3rd party apps not being available but not having fitbit agenda on the Sense 2 doesn't make any sense at all. Bought this as an upgrade and really disappointed with feature. It should be advertised that not even fitbit apps will work on it

Candlestyx
Recovery Runner
Agenda is missing
An alert should sound (vibrate) when the phone is out of range
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Candlestyx, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Product Feedback Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing product feedback:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per product feedback, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Product Feedback.

Srozdilsky
Jogger

I loved how easy it was to read my calendar events on my wrist with my Fitbit Sense with the squared shape of the watch.  I would use it quite frequently while at lunch or other meetings to know if I had a meeting pop up without having to take my phone out of my pocket.

It is not very easy to read on a round device (like pixel watch). 

It's pretty sad and very frustrating that they would kill third party apps on the Fitbit sense 2.  My sense 1 heart rate sensor died, and I'm not upgrading to the (now overpriced) sense 2 without this feature. Borrowing a charge 5 until I can figure out what to do next. 

docats
First Steps

先日ようやくsense2を購入したところ、最新機種ということで使えて当然…と思っていたagendaが使えないということに時間を割いて色々調べた上でようやく気付きました。大変ショックです。なぜこのような事態になっているのでしょうか?
早急に使えるようにして欲しい。Google側による制限なのでしょうか?

penguin0907
Keeping Pace
fitbit support person

My fitbit versa2 broke down and I bought a fitbit sense2, but the sense2 doesn't have the "Agenda" app.
I used it conveniently when using versa2, so please make it possible to add it.
You can also add Google Calendar.
thank you.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @penguin0907, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Product Feedback Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing product feedback:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per product feedback, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Product Feedback.

Mizbfirst
First Steps

Fitbit is cheating us. I only got the Sense 2 as my old one stopped working for the second time. I’ll move to a competitor now - Apple or other- as this is not ‘fit’ for purpose- so disappointed with lack of apps acces - I need the agenda and other apps and they are advertised as if on Sense 2 but not to click to get and it says unavailable. Very poor service and false advertising.

Araien
Base Runner

Please, bring back agenda app

Srozdilsky
Jogger

"thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding Agenda app to the Sense 2. "

That comment is incredibly insulting after so long. The watch already had the capability. It was removed on purpose. 

I was a loyal Fitbit customer. 

I will now never buy a Fitbit or a Google watch and I will recommend to all I know the same. 

Extremely disappointed!

And it was by far my favorite product. 

I even got a discount code for 35% of because my sense 1 stopped working and DIDN'T but the Sense 2 because of the removed what watch features that make it a smart watch. IMO, calling it a smart watch at this point is false advertising. 

SlfdlcJ
Base Runner

Miss having the calendar after moving from Sense 1 - Sense 2

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.