Add Agenda app to Sense 2

Please add Calendar app to Sense 2! This was available on my Versa, which was less expensive and presently obsolete. Spotify would be helpful as well

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

56 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JLBroncoVB, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding 'Calendar app' to Sense 2. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

moothee
Base Runner

BTW @YojanaFitbit  Agenda app already is on your product pics:

moothee_0-1664529571325.png

Something is wrong...

asiayeah
Pace Setter

This should be available on day 1 when Sense 2 was launched. Where is the feature comparison chart between Sense 1 and Sense 2?

I'm really surprised if this feature isn't part of Sense 2 and still isn't on the roadmap. 

Blackcat15
First Steps

Please bring back the calendar app. Why take things away on the sense 2? Not happy. 

Barbie127
First Steps

To not have a calendar app is ridiculous. Very disappointed in the missing features on this watch had high hopes and came back to fitbit for this watch and already regretting and will likely return it as no music control or calendar

ccjlipin
First Steps
Please add an agenda app to the sense 2 !!
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ccjlipin, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding 'Agenda app' on Sense 2. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

dawanda
Recovery Runner

Yes, I need a calendar too!! Something that connects with my google calendar would be great

Chenners
First Steps

Just bought my sense 2 cant believe I have no calendar really disappointed!!! 

asiayeah
Pace Setter

As a workaround, we can link Alexa to Google Calendar and then we can use Alexa to access the agenda. 

Bgomez
First Steps

I need the calendar, calculator, music controls and third party apps. I've been a long time fan of FitBit but I might be leaving to Amazfit or Garmin if FitBit ignores us (the loyal fans). I'm extremely disappointed 😞😡🤦

ebabarczy
First Steps

I also need a calendar app and if I can have one more request, music controls.

stibbs
Jogger

I’m beginning to regret my purchase of the sense 2… I had an original Versa I bought on the launch day and it was fantastic for its time, the Sense 2 just seems to be a graphics upgrade and few new things but without all of the original functionality and things everyone liked about Fitbit. Seriously Fitbit pick up your game or this will be my last Fitbit product.

asiayeah
Pace Setter

@stibbs I share your point. I returned my fitbit Ionic on a recall and waited for Sense 2. I gave up my chance on refunding it and expected fitbit to improve Sense 2 down the road. But given the pace so far, I can only keep my fingers crossed. 

MichaelJO
Base Runner

I read the response below which I will repeat here. "We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit."

I swapped out my Sense for a Sense 2. Because it was advertised as an improvement over the initial Sense I had assumed that all the apps would still be there. But it seems that your development philosophy is to take away apps to see how many people complain about it before you put them back. I was a software developer for Microsoft and never would this have been done. Taking away features and then putting them up for the vote demonstrates that you have no respect for your customers or their needs. It seems your goal is to cause them interminable pain. Perhaps Fitbit developers should be routinely fired and then let former coworkers discover that they're gone and vote on whether they want them back! 

lxlvi
First Steps

Much like the above commenter, I purchased the Sense 2 believing it to be an upgraded version of Sense 1. To then find that many of the basic (!!!) smart watch features have suddenly gone missing… I mean, is it a joke? Clearly, nobody is laughing. It’s ridiculous. 

CMMV
Stepping Up

Massively annoyed right now. Received sense 2 as a gift as an upgrade from my old fitbit specifically so I would have a calendar for work. Spent a couple hours setting everything up, and now cannot add my calendar. This is ridiculous. How can you advertise as a smartwatch and not include calendars? So disappointed. Time wasted. Need to go back to my daughter and return. Just massively frustrating.

What the heck?

PaigeRiley
Jogger

I am also confused and annoyed that a smart watch has no calendar! It seems to me the most basic of functions. I had a Versa 2 and it had a calendar. 

rkelbel
Jogger

How is the Agenda not on here from day one. Shocked that it has to be requested. What is the point of getting calendar notifications when I could just know when my appts are by looking in the first place. This is an incredibly bad omission for any watch at this point, especially your most expensive offering. My charge 3 had it and it's a million years old and one of the only reasons I kept using it as long as I did. 

@YojanaFitbit I think we need a status update on this request ASAP. If it's not one road map this is a large enough feature for me to return the Sense 2 I just bought this week and go back to a charge or switch to Garmin altogether.

Please fix this and rethink the stance on Google Assistant while you are at it

asiayeah
Pace Setter

"If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit."

230+ votes have been received. Can I know if this is shared internally with various teams at Fitbit yet?

MarioBR
First Steps

All the advertisement features pictures of a calendar notification making it incredibly misleading. I just bought a Sense 2 and the agenda feature is crucial for me. If I do not see a commitment to implement this I will return my device.

asiayeah
Pace Setter

Fitbit has NOT shown any commitment to implement this feature at all. Currently, the status is "Reviewed by Moderators" only.

Chenners
First Steps
This has been going on for a while and still they have done nothing I will
never buy Fitbit again!--
Steve Chenery
asiayeah
Pace Setter

@YojanaFitbit Please kindly escalate this issue and discuss with your fitbit team. I'm afraid the lack of response from fitbit will make more users leaving fitbit.

angelim
Jogger

I agree with the other commenters that this cannot be considered a smart watch without a calendar/agenda feature. I’ve been a loyal Fitbit user since the Fitbit “One” bean model long before they even synced with smart phones (remember the USB dongle anyone?), despite having an iPhone which makes the Apple Watch increasingly attractive. This is disappointing enough that I’m considering making the switch. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.