Add Bodypump to activities

I would like to see bodypump added under activities. I do this class regularly and would like an accurate count of steps and calories.

Moderator edit: Added labels

6 Comments
seemab
First Steps

As a body pump instructor, I categorize my pump class as circuit training as the highs and lows of a HIIT format are similar to Pump and Circuit

Lueck767
Tempo Runner

It wouldn't be a bad idea if various forms of aerobics were all broken down and put into the database. It's definitely possible.

maasikas
Recovery Runner

Please add Les Mills / Bodypump to the activites asap

or provide an accurate explanation which category is the best to choose for each Les Mills class!

Right now I'm very disappointed that I bought an alta HR.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. 

Dasham
Jogger

Add Bodypump to exercise shortcuts. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs located at the top right box of the Feature Suggestions Board screen. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.