Add Calories Remaining to on-wrist device

I would love the ability to see calories remaining,  on top of the calories burned already on the watch. Would really simplify things! 

Moderator edit: Update subject for clarity 

31 Comments
Airdra
Recovery Runner

It would be useful to have the ability to view how my calorie intake and outtake for the day is going (as in, view the food plan without needing to check the app).

It would look at the food I've logged from the app (or from compatible third party apps like My Fitness Pal) and compare it with the calories I've burnt in that day (similar to how it's done in the app).

So it would be interesting and useful to see how many calories I have left to consume or burn left in a day!

Thank you.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @itsnjc and commenters, unfortunately this won't be released for Blaze, however, it's a great idea and one that is under consideration for future products. I'm going to merge this suggestion with a similar suggestion for future devices, so your votes/comments are not lost.

Status changed to: Released
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re happy to let you know that this has been released. @SunsetRunner, as you've submitted a high quality suggestion, you will now receive a higher voting weight worth 5 votes. Thank you for sharing your ideas and enthusiasm with the community. Please enjoy the new feature

Chuck.
Stepping Up
Wahoo thanks everyone for making this go too the next step it only took about 4 years so hopefully it will take effect much sooner 
bjeromin
Jogger

I think it would be really useful if my fitbit could show how many calories I can still eat today on the screen so I don't have to pull out my phone to check every time. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @bjeromin, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released". You can learn more about here: Add Calories Remaining to on-wrist device. Keep adding your suggestions!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.