Add Google Assistant on Versa 2

For the Versa 2, can we please have the Google Assistant, GPS, a Pulse ox.  I'm waiting for the next full addition of the Versa. Please please please add these features. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

61 Comments
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @vsasidha, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to add Google Assistant on Versa 2. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. You can also check this other suggestion: Integrate with Google Assistant.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

AgentHambo
Jogger

Over a year since I liked this idea, I

I might stop holding my breath. If it was going to happen, it would have happened. 

Goliat81
Jogger

No entiendo que con la compra de google esté estar alexa y no se integre en Versa 2.

N1kOs
Keeping Pace

Any news as to the possibility of getting google assistant to Versa 2?

vsasidha
First Steps
I still don't understand why Google is not even letting users know about
their implementation status ? At least an update whether they are doing it
or not.
N1kOs
Keeping Pace

Exactly, a simple answer is enough, though I guess the situation speaks for itself. 

Goliat81
Jogger

The truth is that having alexa on a product that google has purchased doesn't make sense and the truth that implementing it doesn't have to be very complicated because the alexa code won't be much different from the google assistant. I think they should say if they're programming or our versa will stay with alexa and we'll have to think it will. I see that the information they provide is little.

La verdad que tener alexa en un producto que ha comprado google no tiene sentido y la verdad que implantarlo no tiene que ser complicado muy porque el código de alexa no será distinto al asistente de google. Creo que deberían decir si son programando o nuestra versa se quedará con alexa y tendremos que pensar que así sea. Veo que la información que aportan es poca.

anglmhlr
Recovery Runner

WE need Google assistant on Versa 2

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Not all of us have an Amazon account, but I would like to suggest Google Assistant on Fitbit Versa 2. Maybe have a feature in the app to have Alexa, Google, or no assistant.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Mythical_Coffee, thanks for sharing this suggestion about adding Google Assistant to the Versa 2 with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.