Add Google Pixel Watch to product help forums

add the new Google Pixel Watch to the device list on the website

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and label

10 Comments
Odyssey13
Community Legend

Hi @OldDude57  you try going to Google's forum about their Pixel Watch? click to go there

OldDude57
Jogger

Howdy Odyssey13! Yes, I am aware of the site you suggested, that's how I ended up here! At the top of your suggested page is a banner that reads "click here for help with Fitbit software" and wala! thanks

Odyssey13
Community Legend

I just clicked "help" here and there is a link to the user manual and related help articles on Fitbit here - click

Status changed to: Needs More Info
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi there, @OldDude57. I'm glad to see you around and thanks for adding your suggestion with us. In order to properly categorize your request I'd like to have more details of this. Please confirm where do you want to see Google Pixel Watch added to? I noticed that you added the "Community Forums" label to your post. In case that you want to ask anything related to Pixel Watch on the Fitbit Community Forums, you can post it in our Android App or Fitbit App Gallery boards. 

Keep me posted and see you around.

Odyssey13
Community Legend

@YojanaFitbit  from my computer, when on the forums, go to the main page and there is no Pixel watch listed. Even if I pull down on the upper left area, the Pixel isn't listed. The only way I found it was to go to the Help section, where it was listed. It would help to have Pixel added in those two places.

OldDude57
Jogger

@YojanaFitbit I would like to see the Google Pixel Watch to the devices listed on this web page:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Community/ct-p/EN

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @OldDude57, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about Add Google Pixel Watch to product help forums. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

When it comers to the Pixel Watch, Fitbit is only responsable for the fitbit app(s) that are on the Pixel watch, and not the hardware. 

Personally, my thoughts,

• I think the forum should have a seperate board for the Fitbit side of the Pixel watch. 
  • For the hardware side, or anything not fitbit related, the user needs to go to Google Pixel Forum..
  • Having a seperate board may get confusing with users asking for none fitbit supportf 
Grr8jon
Recovery Runner
I would like there to be a pixel watch forum. Just like there are forums for all the other fitbit devices.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Grr8jon, thanks for sharing this suggestion about having a Google Pixel Watch board in the Help Forums with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. We appreciate your feedback, please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.