Add Hebrew support to Sense and Versa Smartwatches

Please, add Hebrew support to Ionic. This is made for Charge 3 already. Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

135 Comments
Morya.A
First Steps
Couldn't agree more!
yaddar
First Steps

Currently, all Hebrew text direction is displayed opposite in my new Versa 2.

"Hello" is displayed "olleh"

Supporting the correct direction will help a lot of users that are getting notifications in Hebrew.

Thanks 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @yaddar! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. Post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Flybish
Jogger

I own Charge 2 and wondering whether to buy the Versa 2 or to transfer to Garmin (knowing that Hebrew is still displayed backward). I hope that the people at Fitbit will realize soon enough that there is excellent potential in the Israeli market, which wouldn't buy it's products unless Hebrew notifications are fully supported. 

Anaty
Jogger
Definitely right 👍🏻
yaddar
First Steps
I agree , it is shame that such nice product does not have Hebrew support.
When other smart watches support it. Israeli croud are know to love gadets
and it is a shame to loose this matket
Itayd
First Steps

I bought a new versa light yesterday and I’m very disappointed, there is no Hebrew support!!!

All of my notifications are in Hebrew so that makes my smart watch in to a useless regular watch.

Please add Hebrew support.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Itayd! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. Post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Re_Cohen
First Steps

Guys! Just do it, the request already submitted  at 2015!!!!! Very bad!

YuvalH
First Steps

why is this still an issue?! people asked for Hebrew on your products in 2015, and still we don't get support.

i love my versa but it so annoying that i cant get any notifications on it!

yaddar
First Steps

I agree. The experience with the watch is not owl for Hebrew users.

You have already added semi support for the language,  but the letters are written in the wrong direction.

Why do a half job, currently the support you have added is meaningless.

Please complete what you have started so all Hebrew users can also enjoy your products.

MikeGn
Runner

There's not only the problem of direction. For some notifications there's incorrect font mapping. Some notifications I receive are mixed of Hebrew letters and question marks.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

For the love of god, please add full hebrew/Israel support on the Versa 2. 

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SunsetRunner. Thanks for sharing your idea about supporting Hebrew on the Versa 2. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here to keep this board organized and understand which idea other members are voting for. Please add your vote to show your support. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Yes Lizzy but this has been first request in 2015 and its been five years lol, why is it so hard to add support for hebrew??? is it an engineering challenge or what? we will start hesitating your products because of this..

ashafir
First Steps

Please make this a priority for your developers and reverse the hebrew for us! your loving community 🙂

Mogadishu
Jogger

It's embarrassing that the Ionic displays Hebrew letters but in the wrong direction.  Amateur product management.  Please fix it.

Savyona
First Steps

Hi Fitbit,

You are losing so many clients because of a simple action that any junior software engineer can do. This is ridiculous!

How many more votes do you need until you actually do something?! You already have Hebrew and it is backwards. You just need to flip the direction. THAT'S IT! You are almost there! Just fix it and you won't hear from us again 😉

BTW, my friend has a company and he wanted to buy Fitbit Versa 2 for his employees and he didn't. Because your devics do not support Hebrew.

We are tired and disappointed of your answers to this matter 

Amit_L
Recovery Runner

Fitbit team - can you please tell when Hebrew will be supported, properly, from right to left?

golalmo
Stepping Up

Hello Fitbit team,

When can we expect Hebrew support of the Ionic? Sometimes it's just reverse and other times it's a mix bag of random characters and symbols.

People who purchased this watch expecting to more then a just a fitness program and alarm clock. Please support Hebrew. Thanks.

Noamiz
First Steps

I'm joining the requests. It shouldn't take too much work to update the software to support right-to-left text, and it will help a lot of customers, myself included. If it doesn't get fixed soon, I'm selling my watch and getting an Apple watch.

liran.funaro
First Steps

I'm joining the request as well. I don't own a Fitbit versa yet, but the missing Hebrew support is the only blocker for me to buy it. Please add Hebrew support ASAP.

Asif_b
First Steps
i have the versa 2, i was very disappointment its dose not support hebrew.
e u going to fix it?
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Asif_b. Thanks for sharing this suggestion about supporting Hebrew on the Versa 2 with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support and keep adding your suggestions.

Kapokapi11
First Steps

Just purchased my versa 2. It is Amazing that it takes 5 YEARS to add Hebrew / rtl support for such a BASIC feature. I've seen forum posts from 2015! This is unacceptable fitbit! I want you to tell me where in the device's manual it says that you WILL NOT have Hebrew support, Israelis should be aware to that prior to purchasing your device. Your OFFICIAL statement from your product team is requested please.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.