Add Netball as an exercise shortcut

Please add netball to the activities list!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels and clarified subject

69 Comments
Tashjill
Jogger
please can we get more sports available. I play netball, which is a very brutish thing it seems, but I am not able to log it. Rules of netball do not allow me to wear my tracker for the game but I would like to record after the game.

southlundon
First Steps

Yes please do!  I have just bought my fitbit and can't believe netball isn't listed as an activity!

I've chosen Basketball instead but that's going to be as accurate...

Status changed to: Duplicate
Mcore
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
Mcore
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thank you for your contribution @Riccimcg. I believe that this suggestion would be a great idea to add to the Activity Log. I will gladly send your request to our team members so they can take it into consideration.

Any other ideas you might have, feel free to share or vote for them, if it’s already suggested in the Feature Request Forum.

Have a great day!

Rseemore
First Steps
I play netball and unfortunately league rules do not allow players to wear jewellery (including fitness bands) during matches. Figured I could log the exercise manually however netball is not included in the list of activities and sports. It would be great if it could be added!
daisyelizabeth
First Steps
Please add Netball into the exercise log options!!! Thankyou
Jlmitch
First Steps

Has Netball been added yet!? I cant believe it isnt on the list of Activites!! Please Add ASAP

MelissaWood
Jogger

There are a lot of comments already asking for Netball to be added - and I am adding to them! Please could you add Netball to the activities list?! You can't wear a fitbit during matches and it still has not been added to the log! Thanks

Hrichards
First Steps
Please can netball be added to manually track activity list.
Bibi090937
Jogger
Im really annoyed that Netball is not on the list. I both umpire and play netball, and thankfully i can still wear it when I umpire, but my comp rules say that you cannot wear any jewellery, not even anklets so i cant even buy another band and connect them and wear my flex on my ankle. I would love to have netball added, because i have to take my fitbit off for a total of close 4 hours every week for the rigorous exercise i love to do thats called playing netball, and i cant even log it in my fitbit so it counts. With every update of the app, i get my hopes thinking that the fitbit people have finally realised how many people have to take their fitbit off when they play, losing a valuable amount of steps and calorie loss count and more.

Please come around fitbit people.
ltb40
First Steps
Please could you add netball to your list of activities that are logged manually. Also, could you put Fitbit alta into one of those clips and clip to bra while playing to all? Would that work? Thanks.
VLB_83
First Steps
Please add Netball into the exercise log options!!! Thankyou
Mrshelenjones
First Steps
I feel like I'm cheating on netball by calling it "sport" or "basketball" - please add it to the list Fitbit 🙂
Veevella
First Steps
Adding my request here too.
Please, please, please add Netball!! My competition allows us to play with our fitbit on if we wear a sports sweat band over it. I hate tracking it as basketball. It's such a lie. And so many people play netball! Feels like a travesty.
EmilyVictoria
First Steps
As so many others are saying, please add Netball! I'm surprised it wasn't on the list!
EmilyVictoria
First Steps
Please add Netball!
Clareclare82
Jogger
I can't believe Netball isn't listed as an exercise type! It's very popular in the UK (and I think other commonwealth countries) so pls can you sort it out Fitbit.

Like other posts, I hate logging it as basketball, as the games are pretty different.
Emily16
First Steps
Please add netball to the activities log!
Victhompson83
First Steps
Netball please! 🙂
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please add netball! How do we get it added? Just keep commenting till someone picks it up? 

Lovers1409
First Steps

Please can netball be added to the logged sports??

wicketkeeper
First Steps

I am also adding my request for netball to be added to the exercise log. I can't believe people have been askin for this for 3 years and it has not been done. Netball is a big sport, so it amazes me that it is not on there in its own right. I like others am having to add it as basketball, as cannot wear my tracker during the game, but they are very different sports. Please Fitbit can you add netball. 

Loz5
First Steps

Please add Netball as a sport!

jillybaby
First Steps

Please add netball. I'm logging as basketball but it's a very different sport.

sdoherty82
Stepping Up

Be nice if this idea got some traction. Netball is played in many countries around the world and should be able to be logged into the activity log.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.