Add SpO2 Tile on the Fitbit app/Fitbit.com

I would love to be able to see the results saved each night in much the same way our daily steps, sleep hrs/score, workouts, & HR is saved. An option available to add that tile to our website dashboard or in the Ap would be perfect. *I wasn't sure what label to put but since this form requires one, I chose sleep since this happens in our sleep.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @LuckyGizmo55, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about saving SpO2 results in an specific tile on the Fitbit app. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

igorman
Jogger
I would like to be able to see all my data online that I can see on mobile. I don't know why I have to go to my mobile app to see all of my detailed sleep data. When the data is available, it should be consistently viewable in mobile and web.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @igorman, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see SpO2 stats on the Fitbit app/Fitbit.com. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. You can also vote for this other suggestion: Put the same features on all platforms (Fitbit.com vs. Fitbit app).  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

igorman
Jogger

Hi @YojanaFitbit, my issue isn't with the SpO2 per se, it's all of the sleep features available on the app that aren't available on the web:  30-day average, benchmark, sleeping heart rate, estimated oxygen variation, etc.  If the data is available, I don't know why it's not displayed on the web.  The link you included  Put the same features on all platforms (Fitbit.com vs. Fitbit app) describes the issue well. It seems like a lot of people have been asking for this.  

Thanks for your help.

Guy_
Space Racer
As Sense and Versa 3 watches do not require an SpO2 clock face, add a tile in the Fitbit App today view to show High, Low and Calculated percentages and graphs.

The tile should be available to all users as the watch is sold with that capability.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Guy_, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to see the SpO2 readings in the Fitbit app with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

DWCAL
First Steps

I want the SP02 app available 24/7. I am 75 and want to monitor that around the clock. 

Please make it available for us in the standard vs. premium package.

Douglas W. Cate 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.