Add Swim and Bike badges

Please Develop Badges For Swimming and Biking.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Tracyk_1969. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding badges for your swim and bike activities with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

SashaElle
Jogger
I love the badges they motivate me so much. I'm at a point where I am only earning lifetime badges now which happen every now and then. I think it would be really great to offer swimming and cycling badges too.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SashaEllethanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to earn badges for swim and cycling activities with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.