Add Water Drinking push notifications on phone

The app should have a way to set Water drinking reminders

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

5 Comments
Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @TimeGray - if you have a smart watch you may find clocks or apps in the online Gallery which do this, such as SimpleClockPro.

Status changed to: Needs More Info
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @TimeGray. Thank you for sharing your Product Feedback with the Fitbit Community. Just to confirm, would you like to receive those reminders on the Fitbit app, or on your Fitbit device? If the latter, may I know the model of your Fitbit devices? Please reply back with this information as it'll help us to understand this idea better. We look forward to your response.

TimeGray
First Steps

The app to put a notification on my iPhone 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @TimeGray, and thanks for taking the time to clarify this product feedback about adding Water Drinking push notifications on your phone with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Hi all,

As a owner of a Charge 6, I'd love to see reminders to drink water on both: app + device! I guess that once the feature is added to the app, it'd be straightforward to extend it to the device [ just me thinking out loud... ].

Please, please, please, add this feature!

Thank you so much.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.