0 Votes

Add a “My Recipies” section to food tracking

A lot of the time, I eat food that is made with lots of ingredients and not already made. However, it is very hard to find all of my ingredients each time I want to track a new, home made meal and when I want to track it again quickly, I either can’t find it on previously eaten with or an ingredient I use rarely and only for that dish I can’t fin to track it all in one go. If there is a “My Recipies” section in food logging, then you could press add, put how many ingredients and what ones are in a serving and then press done. Then, you can find your meal add how much you have eaten and then add it to what you’ve eaten in the day. I hope this is added to Fitbit as it will improve both mine and many other people’s experience.

1 Comment
Status changed to: Existing Feature
LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @EvieC! Thank you for participating on the Feature Suggestion Board. I am glad to inform you that this feature already exists:

On the fitbit.com dashboard you can create a specific meal. This is convenient if you're cooking and want to add all the individual ingredients only once; later, when you cook the same meal again, you can add it to your food plan with one click.

1. On the food logging page, find Favorites on the right side and click the Meals tab.
  2. Click the blue "Create a meal" link and give the meal a name.
  3. Click Save, then in the Add Foods section you can begin to add the individual foods for this meal. After each food item, click the red Add to Meal button.
  4. When you are done, click the red I'm done button.

When you want to add the meal again later, on the Fitbit apps you'll find it under Custom Foods.

Have a great day!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.