Add laps and length fields when manually logging swim on Fitbit app

Add an option to manually add a swim workout (laps, distance, calories, etc). Currently, I can only track these by manually adding swim workouts on the desktop. I have an old charge 2 I need to keep using so I can’t swim with it.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and updated label
2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SwimmerB, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding laps and length fields when manually logging a swim activity on the Fitbit app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

PIW
Jogger

I use Fitbit charge 4 daily for swimming. I do not use more than 75% of the things you've selected to keep. This is phenomenally frustrating.  The last app update removed number of laps swim automatically and changed the distance to miles. This is a real pain to convert back to a useful yard and lap count...PLUS I often lose count of the laps I've swum and have no reasonable simple way of finding that out now. Please return the lap counter to the dashboard. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.