Add more Fitbit devices to UHC (United Healthcare Motion) Program

This feature is meant to ask for the an increased number of Fitbit devices to be added to the UHC Program, aside from the already included Charge 2.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

123 Comments
Cappy3892
Jogger

This is affecting me as well. It is ridiculous that Fitbit hasn't fixed this already. I've been considering making a switch to Samsung gear. 

paulascotty
Jogger
Agree!
JWMWSNC
Jogger

Do we have an update on adding Versa and Sense to Motion program from United Health Care?

paulascotty
Jogger

We need to get UHC motion to add the devices! I email them daily

------

I'm not sure why fitbit won't add all their devices to UHC motion!! So frustrating, please add more devices 

LAKammdine
Jogger
Right?! So frustrating!!
LZeeW
Ultramarathon Racer

I just found a post in this thread that included a response from UHC Motion.  It says that Fitbit decides what trackers will be allowed.  That post is from 2018.

You don't have any smartwatches on the list.  Time to come to 2021 and expand the list to the newest devices.

Krzy_Chicken
First Steps

I know I posted this before, but it would be great if the Versa was added

paulascotty
Jogger
Yes! If all apple devices are available why not fitbit??
LZeeW
Ultramarathon Racer

Fitbit decides on which tracker/smartwatches are eligible.  Fitbit needs to expand the selection.

paulascotty
Jogger

Please, please add Sense to the uhc motion app!! Please

StasiaAnna
First Steps

The fact that this is an issue 3 years after the original post is frankly ridiculous. Fitbit needs to get their act together or they will be losing customers. I’m most likely making the jump to apple. At least ALL of their products are supported by the UHC motion program. 

paulascotty
Jogger
Agree :hundred_points: %!! Add sense and frankly all devices took UHC motion
paulascotty
Jogger

Under consideration since 2018, add sense to UHC motion! What is that so hard!!!! 

Juliy44
First Steps
When my charge 3 stopped working I went online to research what new device I wanted and found the Sense. But when I contacted UHC motion they said none of the smart watches are on the allowed list.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Juliy44thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the possibility of adding other Fitbit devices or smartwatches on the UHC motion list, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is currently Under Consideration status. This helps to keep the forums more organized. 

Thank you again for your participation in the Community. 

6M27WP
First Steps

@DavideFitbit @LizFitbit @MarcelBK 

Looks like this has been a request by users for a very long time to no avail.

We all want the Fitbit smart watches to be added to the UHC motion.

Is there any chance you could share a timeline with the Fitbit Users on how long feedback can be on the "under consideration status"?

JWMWSNC
Jogger

Fitbit People....

How about an update on when UHC Motion can be installed on Fitbit Versa 3 and Sense? "Under Consideration" dating back to 2018 seems a bit absurd. I have a Charge 2 and it is beat to crap. It has been a fine device but its days are numbered. I want to buy a new device but you guys are not helping me pick a Fitbit device.

SherelB
Jogger

Please add Luxe to UHC Motion!

MeHuh
First Steps

Hi FitBit Folks,

I just replaced my worn out Inspire 2 with an Inspire 3 and find out it doesn’t support the UHC Motion app to display my progress towards daily FIT goals on the watch. Now my upgraded watch has downgraded functionality. What gives??? I don’t know why UnitedHealthCare has even listed the Inspire 3 as an eligible tracker for discounted purchase at this point. Can you please add the functionality to display FIT goals asap?

Thanks

DeeReeee
First Steps

This has been "under consideration" for 4 years?!  Let's go Fitbit/UHC Motion users, make your voice heard!  We need the FitWidget on the newer mainstream Fitbit devices, not just a couple of old ones.  Remeber, without the FitWidget, you can't see your progress on F.I.T goals without opening the UHC Motion app on Web or phone app.  No reminders to do that next frequency walk etc. without the FitWidget. 

Juliy44
First Steps
Please add the FIT widget to the Sense. This is not a cheap device and not having this widget is very inconvenient to check my phone to figure out how many steps I need for the "I", I have to see how many steps I'm at before I do an "F" and check the app to make sure it's time to do the "F", and continuly check the app to see if the "T" has been meet. Back when I had my older charge this widget was available but again I bought a more expensive device and now this is not avaliable.
Songbreeze
First Steps

Please add the UHC Motion FIT App to the Inspire-3.  I bought this, through the Motion website, thinking I could use it the same way I did all the others.  But apparently the app is not available to download onto the Inspire-3, so I cannot access my FIT goals in real-time.  Defeats the purpose.

angelawoodberry
Stepping Up

Heck, I can’t get the 1st free Fitbit I was promised must less an upgrade smh 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.